·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Reactions: 1av8r

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood
This more what I see as a $400 gun. A lot of patina (think rubbed in rust). The Regulation Police style 1920's grips, less desirable from my perspective. How you get to $1,000? Put it on Gunbroker.com on a two week auction and you will see what the market will bear. I would have said post it here but that era is ending. A dealer should not get more than 15% to broker such an offering; the purchaser to pay shipping and insurance.

If it is a personal heirloom forget the above, insure it for a $1,000 and enjoy having it.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I am confused. You say it has a special place in your heart but you want to sell it. I just sold one of these at the last gun show for $500. I think there is a big price difference between collector grade and shooter grade.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I am confused. You say it has a special place in your heart but you want to sell it. I just sold one of these at the last gun show for $500. I think there is a big price difference between collector grade and shooter grade.
As well as degrees of "Bekaertness". A cruddy HFT shipped to Phil Bekaert will still bring in the bucks- but that is not this gun.

Reactions: series guy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well let me clarify, it belonged to my husband, who passed away in an accident and I really don't care to talk about that nor do I want to see his memories everywhere I look, as it just happened a few months back. So, kindly let that be..

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Well let me clarify, it belonged to my husband, who passed away in an accident and I really don't care to talk about that nor do I want to see his memories everywhere I look, as it just happened a few months back. So, kindly let that be..
No worries. Our condolences.

·
Premium Member
20,347 Posts
God bless you and give you peace!

Reactions: WendyZXZ

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to this forum from the Front Range of Colorado. Sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your husband. Let the healing begin. And, a very nice revolver that, in my opinion, should bring $700-$800.

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
My condolences added. I repeat my advice to find an agreeable licensee and place it on a nationwide auction. Best wishes going forward.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts