Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Hi Charlie. I saw those pictures and thought someone had broken into my house and stolen them from me. I have a pair that is very similar and I think may have been made by the same maker. I say this because they are unusual in that they are palm swell stag grips! If you look at the right panel, where it sweeps up with that sanded part it ends up in a ridge on the grip. On mine, that ridge falls right in the crease of my palm. In addition, on the left panel there are slight indentations in the stag that fit the tips of my fingers. Mine are also very well made of thick, heavy stag with no markings and fit my older guns very well. Here's some pictures of mine on a 32-20 hand ejector. You can see the ridge better on your pictures.

Update; obviously I have deleted the pictures. Sorry about the mixup.

OldFarmBoy

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice Farm Boy. I love sambar stag grips and have them on alot of my S&W's and Colts. I think watching rerun after rerun of Gunsmoke has burned the image in my mind. I like it better than ivory or pearl. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.