Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Ruger MkII M77 Ultralight .257 Roberts has the 20 inch barrel, used only one season (last season), has had maybe 40 rounds through the gun total. Is wearing Leopold Vari X-II 2-7 power scope which comes with the gun, also the sling. Rifle never saw rain or snow, has been out in the woods maybe three times. Don't use it, need to sell it. $625- from my FFL to yours. Also a Smith & Wesson 22A .22 lr pistol. Has the two-10 round mags, and the hard plastic case. Comes with a BSA 2x scope, and the factory rear sight as well. Very accurate, as you can see with a grouse I whacked with it this past fall. I have put maybe 200 rounds through it since I got it. Great shooting gun. $200- shipped from FFL to FFL.Selling two Thompson Center barrels for a First Generation Contender.
First up is a Super 14" .35 Remington barrel with the forend. Comes with a set of new never used .35 Remington Lee Dies and some once fired brass. $200 shipped.
The second is a factory ported short octagon barrel .45 Colt, I don't have the choke for the end of the barrel, but it does come with the forend. $165 shipped. Both are very accurate. These are for the barrels only, no receiver is included.
Checks or Money orders only, no paypal please. Email me if interested.

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Smith & Wesson 22A spf pending funds

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.45 Colt barrel is spoken for

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
This is always a terrible time of the year for me, I'd be all over that 257 if I had the cash right now! Someone is going to get a great rifle, great caliber, with an excellent scope on it. Great buy too, I'd add!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts