Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,913 Posts
My shop is a Lipsey distributor. We might be able to get one in.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

Mine is simply spectacular. I really love it. Can't wait to shoot it. Rob Leahy with Simply Rugged Holsters will stamp your serial number on the back of his holster (I got the El Dorado, but he also offers his sourdough) for you. These are own Gunbroker and SELLING for less than the MSRP of 989. The initial craze to buy them on GB has worn off. Some are asking high prices, but real auctions are selling for reasonable prices below MSRP.

The balance of this gun is amazing. It's so much lighter than a 4" .357 GP100 because of the caliber. I have the 3" and the 5" GP100 .44 Specials and I'm going to sell mine because this one is even more special as the Jeff Quinn Memorial and I love the 4.2" barrel.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
View attachment 500521 View attachment 500522

Mine is simply spectacular. I really love it. Can't wait to shoot it. Rob Leahy with Simply Rugged Holsters will stamp your serial number on the back of his holster (I got the El Dorado, but he also offers his sourdough) for you. These are own Gunbroker and SELLING for less than the MSRP of 989. The initial craze to buy them on GB has worn off. Some are asking high prices, but real auctions are selling for reasonable prices below MSRP.

The balance of this gun is amazing. It's so much lighter than a 4" .357 GP100 because of the caliber. I have the 3" and the 5" GP100 .44 Specials and I'm going to sell mine because this one is even more special as the Jeff Quinn Memorial and I love the 4.2" barrel.
I think it really "dislike" you! :) ;)

NICE!

Find me one for less than $1,400,00 and I will buy it!:)

·
Super Moderator
19,913 Posts
My shop got one in and it was sold withing a few hours of putting it on the shelf. I was off work that day, so I never even got an opportunity to see and handle it. Hopefully there will be more coming our way soon.

Reactions: Green Mtn. Boy

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I think it really "dislike" you! :) ;)

NICE!

Find me one for less than $1,400,00 and I will buy it!:)
There are 7 of them on Gunbroker right now with a Buy It Now of less than 1400. Plus two more that are technically less at 1399. So a total of 9. But some are much less. There is one with a Buy It Now of 1149. Just type Jeff Quinn in the search box.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Here's my review of the gun with a bit about Jeff Quinn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts