Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
welcome01 to the Forum from Michigan.

You have come to the right place we have many very knowledgeable Members that are always more than willing to share information with fellow members.
Feel free to join right in.

RD

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Rich,

Welcome!
Show us some nekkid pichurs of yer gun!

(Iain'tright)Mike

Reactions: RDLouks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I sent am email today to Smith & Wesson to ask about my K22 Outdoorsman 22LR. I inherited it from my grandfather and it is in excellent condition. Serial number 672561 wood handles are original as serial number on right wood handle matches the frame. My grandfather was a chef for All Capone in Hot Springs. My mother said it is suspected that the pistol was a gift from Capone.

·
Super Moderator
8,997 Posts
welcome01

Cool story and cool gun! The serial range for that gun is 1931-1940 632132-682419. I don't know what year yours was made. This one might be worth a letter to get some provenance!

·
Registered
8,899 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome Rh, i too live in Tulsa. That is a neat story about the guns history, paying for a letter would be $50.00 well spent. So starting tomorrow the gloves will come off. Your terminology will get you scolded here, or i should say school'd. But you did come to the right place. And further i tell you that here, there is no such thing as a stupid question, you will be amazed w/ what these guys & girls know.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Rich,

It's very nice, but it's, er... tiny!

(oldeyes)Mike

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Welcome from Indy. We don't have a 'cool kids club' here, all welcome, and respected.

·
Super Moderator
19,894 Posts
Rich from Oklahoma,
Glad to have you here, from Poor in Idaho (lol)
Stick around, and feel free to jump in on a post or two. If you have any questions or want to post a story or photo, go right ahead. We really love photos of members guns and collections.

Regards,
Gearchecker

Reactions: rhcarruth
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.