Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa-proj, s. r. o. - zbranì - Revolvers ALFA steel 357Â*MagnumAccording to The Firearms Guy on YouTube, Rock Island Arsenal will begin importing and selling Czech made Alpha Proj. revolvers in early 2020. He has the review posted for model AL3.1 which is a stainless 357 snubby and also has one for the AL 9.0 which is a blued, 3 inch 9mm revolver. They are not bad looking guns. Does anyone know anything about Alpha Pro or have experience with their revolvers?

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
Any idea on pricing?

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
I know nothing about them but if they're the same quality as Czech rifles & shotguns I want one!
You do know that CZ shotguns are made in Turkey?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I once owned a Czech made Mauser marked .38 (for brief period). It was an improved RG for all intent. I later saw them as Czechpoint. Own several Brno and CZ rifles and know the Czechs are capable of good work, but....

·
Registered
12,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MSRP of $749! :eek: My interest is fading fast. We'll see what it really costs.
The 3 inch 9mm with target sights looks interesting to me. They're listing it at MSRP of $599, but they will likely come in at quite a bit under. Around here most Rugers actually sell for 20-30% below msrp. The Sr22 msrp is $469 with silver slide and they sell for 329.
If that's the case here, the, $599 gun is more like $419-479. I would take a good look at one for that price range.
Here is the video showing the 9mm version with 3 inch barrel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsX0uTcpQs

·
Registered
20,451 Posts
Always wanted a 9mm revolver. Could be an option depending on the price.;)

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
For that much $750, I would rather buy more vintage S&W revolvers. 4500 would interest me. They had some nice looking stocks and even handcuffs but if they follow the same pricing strategy I would go with vintage S&W products

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
So who is importing them? Rock Island Arsenal is an Army base. Rock Island Armory? I can't find this on their website. Rock Island Auction Company is, well, an auction company.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts