Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my password and now can only log on with my phone. When I tried to change it in my profile I need the old one to create a new one.

I'm logged on now with my phone because it remembered my PW but it won't show it.

Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Your password will not be shown , I had to change password on my phone then manually typed in the same temporary password for home . After logging in with temp change to new password you want to use .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your password will not be shown , I had to change password on my phone then manually typed in the same temporary password for home . After logging in with temp change to new password you want to use .
Here's the trouble, you have to know your password to create a new one. I don't know what it is.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
As long as you know your e-mail associated with S&W Forums, use the forgot password link and a new password will be e-mailed to you. Once signed in with your new password, you can keep the new password or change to something you can remember.

Sign out.
Attempt to sign back in but click on the forgot password link.
Follow directions.

·
Administrator
8,066 Posts
I just sent you an email with instructions to get you back on the forum. You can do it either way you want; either forgot password link or respond to my email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts