Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with finding night sights for my pistol. I bought the new M&P9 M2.0 4" Compact with the Optics Ready cutout because I like to shoot and carry (sometimes) with a red dot sight. However, I don't really like the tall sights because it makes things like holsters hard to find and because I prefer night sights.

I recently bought bought some Trijicon HD XR sights and was trying to install them when I realized that my particular model of M&P9 was different than the others. The dovetail on the rear sight is much narrower than standard M&P9 M2.0's because of the optics cutout.

Has anyone else tried replacing the sights already and have any ideas? I'm thinking that the rear sight is probably already used in a different model and I just need to buy sights for that model and install them on mine. Attached is a picture of the current sights and the replacement sights for the M&P9 M2.0 so you can see the difference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you end up finding one that fits? I'm having the same issue, as they are too tall and get in the way of my holster.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dont understand why youre having issues finding a holster for an M&P with suppressor height sights. They are pretty common.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have several holsters, this issue is about locating night sights for an M2.0 compact. M2.0 rear sights have different size dovetails for full size and compact models

1 - 9 of 9 Posts