Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is something about the Remington Model 141 (1936-1950) that I have always liked. There were only 76881 sold in that short run that included time out for WW2. They came in 4 different calibers with the discontinued .25 Rem., .30 Rem., and .32 Rem plus the well liked and current .35 Remington round. I have seen a number in the 2 middle rounds but have not seen any offered for sale in the very desirable .35 Remington round until a few weeks ago. Needles to say I had to have it . M141 004.jpg M141 003.jpg

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
There is something about the Remington Model 141 (1936-1950) that I have always liked. There were only 76881 sold in that short run that included time out for WW2. They came in 4 different calibers with the discontinued .25 Rem., .30 Rem., and .32 Rem plus the well liked and current .35 Remington round. I have seen a number in the 2 middle rounds but have not seen any offered for sale in the very desirable .35 Remington round until a few weeks ago. Needles to say I had to have it . View attachment 1323 View attachment 1324
You and me both Jim, in regards to liking this classic Remngton. I don't have one, I stupidly passed on one a few years back, thinking the price to be on the ridicuous side. My son is a 35 Remington aficionado, he says forget the ballistics, the 35 drops a deer better than those he shot with his 30-06. . .Anyway, congrats, I'm glad you have it - Hank

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
My first big game rifle was one in 32. I believe it was 32 special and not a 32 remington. They are heavy guns for a 12 year old and i didnt like it so my dad swapped it off.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like those rifles that are so precisely built that they can be taken apart into 2 pieces. The experts will tell you to get the solid frame if it is available because they usually more accurate. The Remington model 141 is one that all models were take down model rifles. standard.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
You and me both Jim, in regards to liking this classic Remngton. I don't have one, I stupidly passed on one a few years back, thinking the price to be on the ridicuous side. My son is a 35 Remington aficionado, he says forget the ballistics, the 35 drops a deer better than those he shot with his 30-06. . .Anyway, congrats, I'm glad you have it - Hank
I have a working one if u need it call me at 407 714 3794

1 - 7 of 7 Posts