·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Curt360

·
Premium Member
6,532 Posts
Presidential wannabe Julian Castro tried going to war with Hispanics for Trump. After that Castro couldn't even qualify for the November wannabe debates.

So go right ahead democrats... attack all the gun owners, cops. border patrol, coal miners, steel workers, oil workers, Christians clinging to their Bibles, hispanics, blacks who aren't really black if they don't support Biden, and all the irredeemable deplorables.

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, I'd only give a ___n about their attacks if I valued what they thought.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish they still sold their liquid garlic (sauce)

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
I like Goya and Badia products - better quality and a LOT less expensive than McCormick

·
Premium Member
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They don't parcel it out like dope either.

·
Registered
19,628 Posts
I n ever much card for Mexican food......after I sat on the toilet for 3 days, after eating lunch at Taco Bell!!!! That was when they first came out with the Chalupa. 🥺 Bob

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
Seriously?? Taco Bell is as close to Mexican food as a politician is to telling the truth. TRUE Mexican (and other Central/South American cuisine is not about grease, fat, salt and heat like cheap fast crap is; it is about quality ingredients and centuries-old cooking techniques to bring out flavors from a variety of sources.
If you equate Mexican food with Taco Bell, then you also equates McDonalds with top tier steak houses

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I don’t think Dems realize that most Hispanics are NOT wokey snowflake marxists.

·
Registered
20,944 Posts
Can't wait til November! Enough of these ridiculous attacks by the left. As usual one of their Ideas IS blowing up in their faces with GOYA.

Reactions: 19and41

·
Registered
149 Posts
We usually get HEB products, but I see SWMBO has picked up some Goya canned goods as of late. She's a keeper!

·
Registered
136 Posts
We bought a ton of Goya food recently and hadn't beforehand.

It's great stuff.

We'll be buying it from now on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts