Registered
3,604 Posts
"Wilson Elementary School was named after Woodrow Wilson"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! njgapjgj

Swapping losers. Hilarious!

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
What did Mooch-all ever do for school kids... besides coming up w/ a menu of mystery mush that's so unpalatable no one can eat it? (in the name of fighting childhood obesity).

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I honestly dont get the Michelle Obama hate. I dont hate her or like her or think about her much. She was a first lady .. she was married to the guy that was president but all over the internet name calling and hate.

Have at it .. doesnt impact me .. I just think its a bit over the top for someone who has made such a nothing impact in my life or in America.

Now having said that .. Some of the things I mentioned above make me wonder what great significant thing she did to deserve a school being named after her and I for one am AGAINST changing out the names of historic figures who were critical to our growing up in lieu of the flavor of the week.

While it seems everyone in America claims heritage from somewhere else we are Americans and should hold dear our common American History. Is there no New infrastructure that could be named for a woman with no accomplishments of her own??

Oh thats right .. The dems have been busy chasing Trumps tail and not working on New building and repair :(

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
I don't waste a moment hating Mooch-all. I simply have no respect for a do-nothing who has no respect for America (said so herself) & will never pretend she's anything worthy of honor.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I don't waste a moment hating Mooch-all.
She wastes time hating me, and she doesn't know me. I grew up learning not to hate minorities. I don't dislike her for being a different color. I dislike her for falsely making a big thing of it. White people ruined the south side?

People ruined Chicago. They came in many flavors. Michelle's stereotyping is as reprehensible as what we just heard from Bloomberg.

Some folks just have trouble living in this century I guess.

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
Well... here ya go. Another worthless school churning out uneducated future criminals.

Math 3% proficient.
English 11% proficient.

Test Scores:

"Very concerning."
"Test scores at this school fall far below the state average. This suggests that students at this school are likely not performing at grade level."

"Very concerning"
"Test scores for low income students at this school fall far below the state average for all students.?

https://www.greatschools.org/california/richmond/12505-Lovonya-Dejean-Middle-School/

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 2.56.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 3.01.07 PM.png

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
That's insane to name a school after the woman who tried to destroy the school lunch program with no constitutional authority to have any say over it .

·
Premium Member
17,045 Posts
Will the horseless horsewoman attend the grand opening?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Well... here ya go. Another worthless school churning out uneducated future criminals.

Math 3% proficient.
English 11% proficient.

Test Scores:

"Very concerning."
"Test scores at this school fall far below the state average. This suggests that students at this school are likely not performing at grade level."

"Very concerning"
"Test scores for low income students at this school fall far below the state average for all students.?

https://www.greatschools.org/california/richmond/12505-Lovonya-Dejean-Middle-School/
Suddenly I'm finding the idea of the Obama name on the front appropriate.

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
Mike's been talking trash about America for years. She seems to think we live in the Jim Crow days, or she longs for it so she can keep flipping off dumb remarks.

A black woman with a law degree should know better.

Same here.
She doesn't have a law degree - she surrendered hers to avoid being disbarred

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I don't get it. Why do they have to RENAME a school that is already named for a former president?
It isn't like they aren't building NEW schools. Why couldn't they just name a new school after her?

The only reason I can see is that it is one more opportunity to eradicate more of our history - you know, by taking the name of a WHITE MAN off of a school in order to replace it with the name of a black woman. That is a lot more symbolic than simply naming a new school after the black woman and leaving the white guy's name on the school that has been named after him for 100 years. It is a lot more PC to eradicate everything named after non-minorities.

Reactions: powrguy

·
Premium Member
17,045 Posts
A mediocre school named for a mediocre lady. Meh.

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
Wanna bet the test scores for the kids there fail at every level and that the make-up of students and faculty are a segregated ethnic group?

Reactions: Injunbro

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
What, are they calling it “ Galen high school”?

Thewelshm

Reactions: Curt360 and powrguy
1 - 20 of 24 Posts