Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
533 Posts
Hello,

Could you please let me know what device and browser you are using when you experienced this issue? Also letting me know what active add-ons were on will help me work to find a resolution with you.
Off the top of my head an issue of IP resolution can come with a VPN or similar add -on that prevents tracking. Perhaps disabling any of those features and trying it again. If you continue to run into these issues, a screenshot can also help. :)

-Gerrit

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
iMac. Safari Version 13.0.2 (13608.2.40.1.2)

Fail message: A required field called <em>ipaddress</em> is missing or has an invalid value.

Screen shot.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 3.31.33 PM.png

·
Administrator
533 Posts
Been seeing this issue with users who have a public IPV6 address. It's a different kind of IP address format and one the site isn't fully equipped to handle. Currently we don't have a fix besides giving you the steps to manually set your IP address on your end so that you get a IPV4 address, the more standard one

If you want to give it a try, here is the best guide I know: How to Set a Manual IP Address in Mac OS X

Kevin

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
It works for me, I just voted the highest amount of stars. I'm surprised, I'm usually the one with the computer issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts