Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago, Our new minister mentioned in a sermon that he liked to shoot .22's and shotguns as a kid and young man. Yesterday a friend and I took him to the range for some "parishioner counseling". I took my Sig 1911 STX, the Sig 320 X5, a 4" 66 and my Henry .22 and Smith 15-22 as well as a shotgun. The results on the skeet range are better left unreported, but then we moved to the handgun range and things got much better. Pastor D was shooting his Gen 4 Clock in .40 and he tried all of my handguns. His favorites seemed to be the 1911 and the 66. Then I broke out the 15-22 and thought we might stay until dark! He really had a blast and went through about a hundred rounds in no time. Enjoyed the time and the fellowship, but I could tell I had not been to the range much lately. Just fine some of the time, but not consistent enough. I am sure we will repeat the range trips as much as we can.

·
Registered
22,230 Posts
Woohoo! Glad you got out to the range and share time with your fellow man.:cool: Will be going out to do same in about 10 min. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Good to see a leader with his eyes open, and his thoughts on target!

warrior.png

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pastor D really has his act together in many ways. Seriously conservative and a pretty good shot, especially with a .22 rifle. Really nice time, certain to be repeated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts