Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While back I had tried different loads under a Speer 200 Gr Semi Wad Cutter. Well I had loaded 50 of these with 5.2 gr Bullseye. Using my Ruger Blackhawk with 45 ACP cylinder and 7.5 in barrel i headed of to the range. Well the Ruger shot them all and recoil was very light. I had the target at 25 yards. I like the target enough I think will load a bunch more of these.

·
Registered
26,419 Posts
I got some Missouri same bullets coming and I use the same target so I'll try your load along with others using power pistol, Universal and Titegroup

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got some Missouri same bullets coming and I use the same target so I'll try your load along with others using power pistol, Universal and Titegroup
It was right out of the Hornady manual so nothing exotic. Look forward to seeing your results. I also have Universal and Titegroup.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
While back I had tried different loads under a Speer 200 Gr Semi Wad Cutter. Well I had loaded 50 of these with 5.2 gr Bullseye. Using my Ruger Blackhawk with 45 ACP cylinder and 7.5 in barrel i headed of to the range. Well the Ruger shot them all and recoil was very light. I had the target at 25 yards. I like the target enough I think will load a bunch more of these.
View attachment 494387
View attachment 494388
Good Shootin THERE

·
Registered
19,491 Posts
I see you are loading mixed brass. Keep in mind that different cases behave differently. Not all cartridge brass is created equal.

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So true but for what I am using it for and loads, not worried. Totally different when want a long range accuracy or Silhouette competition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts