Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another nice day in Pennsylvania and time for a range trip. Today Curt and I each brought a 15-22 and a 38 Special revolver. Curt had a model 67 and his newer 15-22. I brought my 1955 manufacture 38 M&P and my 7 year old rifle
Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

We started off with the rifles. It has probably been almost a year since we shot them. Here is Curt with his rifle
Plant community Shrubland Recreation Grass Tree

After doing some red dot adjustment we proceeded to run through 700-800 rounds, then moved on to the revolvers
Here Curt is about to be assaulted by this Yellow Lives Matter thug. As he walked by I yelled threat ! Curt quickly drew and fired 3 shots into each target as quick as he could
Soil Shooting range Practical shooting Recreation Sport venue

Practical shooting Shooting range Recreation Shooting sport Shooting

Here is the results
Target archery Archery Shooting range Recreation Shooting sport

Red Child art Illustration Art Visual arts

We each fired 50 rounds of 38 specials, then headed home happy

·
Registered
26,000 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
29,941 Posts
Enjoyed the day as usual. Was good to get the 15-22's out for some needed exercise. Next the AR15's. The 67 and 38 M&P were fun to shoot as well.

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Very nice range trip and those older guns still surprise us if given a chance. I did not take pics but took the M-1 Carbine out and tested each of the 30 round magazines and they all worked. That little gun is a real blast to shoot. Now get to reload the empties.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.