Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done very well with few groups at 10yds. Ran different brands of ammo. On average I’d say groups average 1”

Need to drift the back sight over to the right a tad.

Also broke out the Kimber 45…… just as accurate as it ever was……

I’m now starting to struggle with my eye sight. Year and half ago my doc said I have baby cataracts 😵‍💫 I struggle shooting the Ruger this afternoon. For some reason the Kimber was better. Maybe to was the courser front sight on the Kimber…,,,,,,hopefully eyes will be better after surgery whenever that will be

I am tickled with this Ruger though… no hang up at all 👍

Wood Trigger Air gun Revolver Gun barrel

Wood Rectangle Font Wall Gas

Wood Office supplies Font Circle Pattern

Wood Recreation Trigger Metal Circle

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Cataracts follow my dad's family. I've been cataract free since 1994. Back then the lenses were either do you see far or close. Being a surveyor and outdoors all the time I choose seeing far. I only need $5 cheater
glasses to see close work. My daughter just turned 43 and just had both done this summer. The operation only took 3 hours both eyes done in about a month. Glare was my biggest problem morning sun and headlights were blinding. I had trouble reading red led numbers on the surveying instruments. Find a good eye surgeon when the time is right. Keep exercising the rim fires

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cataracts follow my dad's family. I've been cataract free since 1994. Back then the lenses were either do you see far or close. Being a surveyor and outdoors all the time I choose seeing far. I only need $5 cheater
glasses to see close work. My daughter just turned 43 and just had both done this summer. The operation only took 3 hours both eyes done in about a month. Glare was my biggest problem morning sun and headlights were blinding. I had trouble reading red led numbers on the surveying instruments. Find a good eye surgeon when the time is right. Keep exercising the rim fires
My wife has had both of hers done.
We have a very excellent eye surgeon 👍

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Done very well with few groups at 10yds. Ran different brands of ammo. On average I’d say groups average 1”

Need to drift the back sight over to the right a tad.

Also broke out the Kimber 45…… just as accurate as it ever was……

I’m now starting to struggle with my eye sight. Year and half ago my doc said I have baby cataracts 😵‍💫 I struggle shooting the Ruger this afternoon. For some reason the Kimber was better. Maybe to was the courser front sight on the Kimber…,,,,,,hopefully eyes will be better after surgery whenever that will be

I am tickled with this Ruger though… no hang up at all 👍

View attachment 570804

View attachment 570805

View attachment 570806

View attachment 570807
WOW...I have a Mk 2 as well. Fun shooter! Gotta get my Colt Navy 1911 out and limber it up!
GOOD SHOOT'N...!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts