Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friend Tim was in town so Curt and I took him to the shale pit. I had my model 60 and model 442. Curt brought his model 28 and Tim had his Glock & Shield along, both in 40 caliber
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

Here is the range setup for the day
Soil Plant community Geological phenomenon Shrubland Land lot

Here is a picture of the impact site of a 158gr coated bullet from Curts model 28 on a steel plate
Eye Plant Tree Flower Wildflower

Here is Tim shooting one of our drills. On the call of THREAT the shooter draws his gun. While he is doing that, a color or a shape is called. Shooter puts a controlled pair on each of the targets called
Practical shooting Shooting range Outdoor recreation Shooting sport Recreation

Here I am shooting it with my 442
Soil Recreation Trail Shooting range

Somehow missed out on getting pictures of Curt shooting. We had a good time and shot about an hour and a half

·
Registered
820 Posts
I like to see these range reports too. Another forum I post my range reports to almost ignores them. They just seem to collect high end guns and post about the post 1909 pinned recessed frambulator model, new in box.

Same bunch shut down the thread on my horse passing but if you're the right person you can post about family and its fine.

Anyway, good shooting lads, and a fine selection, i do envy the snubbies.

·
Registered
30,089 Posts
Had a great time as usual! The newly modified grips for Jonesy's model 60 felt great. Fun way to spend an afternoon with good friends.

Reactions: jonesy814
1 - 9 of 9 Posts