Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to an indoor range ( owned now by the famed Alibaba) today. No pictures of targets, as my arthritis was rearing it’s ugly head. Plus, the pot of coffee I drank prior to going helped me not one iota! I used to think I was smarter than that. Apparently not! On the bright side, we didn’t need the emergency water supply. Hank

55367784-84C9-4080-8C57-A9356DBBF9EF.jpeg

K22 on the left, Model 17 on the right. Trying out different stock styles to see which feels best.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey 45,

PERFECTA!

Only thing better than a K 22..................is TWO!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
Very nice as a Range day is always greatYou got to burn a little powder in two great guns.

·
Registered
21,997 Posts
Glad you were able to get out and exercise those two beauties as well as giving your hands a little work out. :)

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, two great and beautiful guns! I am curious if they shoot the same, or if there are differences in feel and accuracy between the old and the new(er). ?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bart66- The two shoot very closely to the same POI. Also, my Mod 14-2 shoots right in there with them. Just like they were designed to do! The biggest difference for me is the stocks. Working on using them over several months to see if one stock design works better for me than another? Hank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts