Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to take my new toys out. I’m really impressed with the accuracy of the 66. The 19 is perfect for the self defense tool that it is, plenty accurate for what I’d use it for. Easy to shoot even with 357. I have a few different grip options because I wanted to figure out which worked best. Of course I forgot to bring them along and just used the stock grips, but the were just fine didn’t bang my knuckles or anything. Glad I got to finally get to break em in. I also sent off my final payment for 3.5” pre model 27. What more can a man ask for in these trying times?

Attachments

·
Registered
26,028 Posts
Where did you find a 3.5" 27? (If you don't mind sharing)
Took my 4" 66 and 2.5" 19 out to the range; the places was PACKED with a line out the door for folks wanting slots. They had a waiting list for everything except the rimfire spot, so just the 17-4 got a workout today

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t mind. Forum member Mr. Newell (I don’t think he would mind the name drop) he has been absolutely fantastic to do business with. I can’t recommend him highly enough. He’s the first person I’m going to talk to about future purchases. I’m already talking to him about a 29-2.

·
Registered
29,965 Posts
Great to hear you had a good day at the range. Thanks for the pics and report.:cool:

Reactions: Boriqua

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased a 19-3 Carry Comp and appreciate the Performance Center treatment for trigger and the reduced muzzle flip. I don’t appreciate the front sight, though. Is your tritium bright? Mine stays dark and my local gun smith says they all do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.