Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
today was such a beautiful day here in North Central Florida I decided it was time to clean up the range and set up a little bigger target array . Raked up all the leaves and burned them off then picked all the brass ii could find. Repainted all the steel targets and reset all their positions . . Everything put back in order and cleaned up for another great year of shooting. So here is what it looked like when I got finished.

Much of my Steel Targets are either Action Target or Porta Target. and some I made myself . I use old political signs as my target backers and rehang new paper. Plus set up a small target array for the grand kids .22 shooting . Great fun. Had a great day on the range and never fired a shot . But not to worry I will !!

Layne12gun DSCF3878[1].JPG DSCF3879[1].JPG DSCF3880[1].JPG DSCF3881[1].JPG DSCF3882[1].JPG

.22 targets for the kids

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
You doing right!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
9,117 Posts

·
Registered
21,976 Posts
Sweet set up for sure! Lots of targets to choose from. :)

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
Looks like a great range, now just enjoy.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey Layne,

Know what the real estate hacks say? "Location, Location, Location!"

You sir...have a SWELL LOCATION!!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like a great range, now just enjoy.
Been enjoying since 2004. Built the house and the range at the same time. the extra soil from the house construction went to build the range. Along with fence wire from the local farmers and lots of mulch and clay .

·
Registered
208 Posts
That's a nice looking range, colorful targets, not boring all one color. I keep my steel targets all painted different. Makes it look like flowers in the back yard. Looks cool even in the winter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts