1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Nailed it- but my dad was a patent attorney for International Harvester for 30 years. ;) I grew up looking at farm equipment.

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,476 Posts
I missed two (with some lucky guesses).

I grew up in farm country in north Georgia. My family never owned the land so I moved on. My largest holding of land since then was 1/3 of an acre. ;)

My dream one day is to get 10 acres so I'll have an excuse to buy a nice tractor.

·
Premium Member
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My farming consists of watching Classic Tractor Fever on RFDTV. :D

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
I missed two (with some lucky guesses).

I grew up in farm country in north Georgia. My family never owned the land so I moved on. My largest holding of land since then was 1/3 of an acre. ;)

My dream one day is to get 10 acres so I'll have an excuse to buy a nice tractor.
!0 acres. All you need for that is a CUT (Compact Utility Tractor) Kubota makes a bunch.

I aced that quiz but then I farm and there wasn't one 'Barnyard Buick' in the bunch (IH).

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
Missed 3. Guessed well on a few. Great quiz as usual.:cool:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I missed one and I'd argue about the name. It sure as heck isn't called that in East Texas.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Actually the hay mower was mislabeled as a reaper .

·
Registered
19,428 Posts
Not a farmer.....but my wife calls me one. "You dress like a farmer!" She must be trying to get on my 'good side'!!!!! :D That was 'the old me'.

But, I recently made a valiant effort to up date my wardrobe. I do have a pair of new 'dungarees' and a bunch of old T shirts......but I also have a few newer pairs of 'Dockers' and "Polo Shirts'.......got to 'keep up my image' as a 'Gentleman Farmer' in town. :rolleyes: Bob

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Grew up in the Midwest........got 'em all. Had to guess on a couple I'd not seen or used, though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts