Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dug these grips out, I know the first set goes to a Square butt N-frame, here they are on my 624. Are they worth anything? They have a small chip out of the bottom.
The second set, I'm pretty sure goes to a square K, they are not quite big enough for my N-frames, and I don't have any K-frame guns at the moment. I am trying to figure out what both pairs are worth, and the time periods for both.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
David,

The pair of stocks on your 624 have been altered by shortening them. That's the reason the wood blew out at the bottom.

The pair of K's are sanded and restained walnut. These are 'shooter grade' at best due to the horn chips, damage and alterations.

I would pass on these if I saw them for sale. If I owned them I'd blow them off for $40 for the pair.

Drew

·
Registered
20,164 Posts
David, Instead of selling them off, why not keep them for shooter stocks. You never know about the future. You may need them at some point. What's $40 buy anyway.........a box of .44 mags???? I regret that I did not keep some of the stocks that I had in the past. I've only got 1 set of rosewood K Targets. :roll: Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts