Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So armslist is kind of addictive. I was just looking passing a little time, when I saw a Dan Wesson 14 for sale. Price was just to good to pass up, so now I own a Dan Wesson.
20190920_105252.jpg So one more 357. It will be awhile before I can shoot it, so what does everyone think of them.

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
I have had several and they keep getting away somehow. This is a 15-2 and is an excellent shooter. I will keep this one definitely. There is a barrel wrench and Spacer shim for properly changing or adjusting spacing of cylinder and forcing cone for best accuracy. Think you will like that one.
IMG_4029.JPG

·
Premium Member
9,912 Posts
My first center fire handgun was a DW 15-2 Pistol Pak. They are great guns...

DSC0232.jpg

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Nice American iron mate.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
image.jpeg IMHO, the Dan Wessons are the best value in used revolvers. I've got the 2 1/2 mod 14. I was looking at a 4in at OKC but I went
with a mod 10 2in. You'll probably wonder, why didn't I do this years ago. Here is my 2 1/2 in.
Cliff

·
Premium Member
9,912 Posts
If you're left handed, the cylinder release is in a very convenient place.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
I've never had a centerfire DW, but I've had three of the rimfire 22's over the years. They keep getting away because the 22's are HEAVY. Every time I'd tell myself that the weight didn't matter, but it always did.

Great guns though. Shot like a laser.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Cliff, the pistol packs never interested me at all. I could never imagine a situation where I’d want to change barrels. I’d rather just have a different gun. I’m the same way about shotguns.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts