Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my hobby is shooting 22lr ammo and my victory s&w and ruger wrangler are made in the USA! different guns but they are great I hope one day we can make more stuff in the USA and get some of our pride back! there ain't any better workers or inventers than us. financial tip of the day if you believe the oceans will rise buy all the land 2 miles in, from what the experts say that will be the new ocean front. thanks to all the vets may god bless you and your family

·
Super Moderator
14,087 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you enjoy .22LR target shooting, you need to get your hands on a S&W Model 41...

(yes... we are a forum of enablers, but we're nice enablers...)

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
more to look forward to!
Hey W,

Welcome to S&W.

Sure. You do "need" a M 41....

But............a K 22 is a "MUST HAVE"! LOL

Later, Mark

·
Super Moderator
14,087 Posts
So, tell us more about yourself and your experience shooting .22LR handguns... What do your targets look like?

I've used the Ruger Mark I and Mark III pistols when teaching marksmanship and basic pistol, but I've never owned one of the S&W .22LR pistols except the superb Model 41. What do you like about the Victory better?

I've also never shot one of the Ruger Wrangler revolvers. What are they like?

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Agree with the others. That Victory and Wrangler are lonely. 22s like large families.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Can’t speak to the Model 41, but the K22/Model 17’s are superb .22LR pieces. Pair them with a Masterpiece/ Model 14 and you have the best of both rimfire and center fire worlds. Hank

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have shot 22's over 50 yrs about 20yrs ago I got mad at the 22's price and standing in line hope there was some left. sold all my 22lr guns, went to 9mm liked it a lot. than a victory caught my eye a great gun shot it a lot. why I sold it is still a wonder. I am not a reloader so I started buy ammo from freedom munitions worked fine for a few years last order had a skwib all ammo was new will not buy from them again. ruger came out with the wrangler $200. I was back! 22lr rock sold all my 9mm. than I remember the victory s&w was the first in line to buy it. wrangler cowboy gun is fun to shoot but the victory sights are the best. what I like to shoot dirt balls, shotgun cases, metal spinners, and cans. both guns like Aguila 40 gr. super extra. over 3000 rds. thru both in 4 months they like thunderbolt too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts