Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
That was this mornings special, this afternoon it is Federal 308 168's. Same price and shipping deal.

Joe

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
And Joe's going on a weekend plus trip for some Irish music so he's going to miss the 168's. I'm hoping he's on the road now, so I don't catch anymore flak for having got my orders in for the 175's and the 168's. I mean, who can pass up 10 bucks off and free shipping (for 10 or more) for .308. Yes, I admit it, I'm a PSA frequent flyer (or is that buyer).

·
Registered
779 Posts
Best be tightening up that Flak Jacket, got my order in tonight after hours. I know you spent hours on the phone trying to get them to with hold this last sale. Now I'm off to pack for the trip to listen to the Music.

Joe

·
Registered
779 Posts
Average ammunition, nothing special.
Yep, nothing special EXCEPT the price. Turns out this is a Weekend Special so the price is good till midnight Sunday.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,972 Posts
Excellent price. Fed 168gr GMM is a favorite among target shooters using factory loads.

Palmetto has periodic sales on GMM. Last time I think it was $17.99 and free shipping x 10. Anything under $20 is a good price with free shipping being even better.

·
Premium Member
make mine 45 acp 😎
3,943 Posts
much as my Armalite loves the 168 gr, the little banner "6% sales tax charged on orders shipping to Georgia" means i just dont buy that much from PSA anymore. Too bad, i used to buy a ton from them. kjbnfafo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts