Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Darn those are nice !

I really like 38/44s , but in this case I prefer the K-22 .

The exposed ejector rod contrast shows well .

CONGRATS !

Regards
George

·
Premium Member
20,498 Posts
Now THAT is freaking gorgeous! How do they shoot...jes sayin'... :)

Reminds me. I have a couple of no finish guns that could benefit from that kind of treatment...hmmmm

·
Super Moderator
19,863 Posts
So when is the BBQ, and we all need directions to the party.

WOW.

Regards,
Gregory

Reactions: Injunbro

·
Registered
8 Posts
I recently had Phil Quigley engrave a pre-war K-22 Outdoorsman. It turned out beautiful.:D Here are a few photos for this forum (I posted the photos of its 38-44 twin in the Blue forum).

A fun project to work on...
Any chance you could help me out with my revolver? Four inch barrel, serialed numbered with the Harris guns, class A engraved, wrong grips. Thanks Charlie.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any chance you could help me out with my revolver? Four inch barrel, serial numbered with the Harris guns, class A engraved, wrong grips. Thanks Charlie.
Charlie, I posted a response to your conversation and would dearly love to see a few photos... Here are some updated photos of the K-22 Outdoorsman with its Keith Brown grips...

·
Premium Member
20,498 Posts
Richard,
I thought your exhibit at Tulsa was awesome. Just breathtaking, like this .22 Outdoorsman. After seeing this, I may have some engraving done on a cosmetically challenged .22 Outdoorsman I'm working on. I'll probably have to rob a bank first, though. :cool:

Reactions: RKmesa

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Richard,
I thought your exhibit at Tulsa was awesome. Just breathtaking, like this .22 Outdoorsman. After seeing this, I may have some engraving done on a cosmetically challenged .22 Outdoorsman I'm working on. I'll probably have to rob a bank first, though. :cool:
Guy:

I very much enjoyed our conversations and meeting you in person. It is always fun to put a face with a screen name. I look forward to seeing your engraved K-22 as it progresses (it really is a fun process to be a part of).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts