Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Prayer Request

6K views 71 replies 50 participants last post by  SHOOTSTR8 
#1 ·
My wife is in a bad way. She was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 2 years ago. She's been in and out of cancer treatment hospitals from Chicago to Mexico with too little progress. Her spirits are down as she starts another round of chemo this week. If you could put in a good word for her, we'd appreciate it. Thanks.

#10 ·
A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty", "The Wonder Worker" because

of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in

their need. For so many years, you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys

the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored

with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to

heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you.

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude

to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

#11 ·
Heavenly Father, please bless the OP‘s wife with Your grace, peace, mercy and healing. Lift her spirits, giver her strength and let her feel Your joy and hope as she reflects on this life and her journey. Please also bless the OP and all caregivers and the medical team as they provide care and comfort to our sister. In Your name we pray, Amen.

#14 ·
From another cancer survivor my heart and thoughts are with your wife and you.

This is a very famous Irish blessing...

Go raibh an ghaoth go brách ag do chúl
Go lonraí an ghrian go te ar d’aghaidh
Go dtite an bháisteach go mín ar do pháirceanna
Agus go mbuailimid le chéile arís,
Go gcoinní Dia i mbos A láimhe thú.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

#17 ·
Prayer sent for the Mrs. & your whole Family...

May The Good LORD be Merciful....

#18 ·
Dear Lord wrap your arms around this family at this time, may you guide the doctors with their decisions, in Jesus precious name Amen.

Paul

#20 ·
Prayers and best wishes for you both

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.