Smith And Wesson Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

· Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Keeping her in ours Prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
You as well 🙏🏼
Thanks for everyone’s continuing prayers and support.

· Registered
12,068 Posts
Will continue the Mrs. & your whole Family in Prayer...

· Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Got any Bible references for this?

Just curious cause I don't recall Jesus Christ and His Apostles instructing anyone to pray to whoever this guys is supposed to be.
You won't find such a reference in the Bible. St. Peregrine came along some 1300 years later and my wife and I appreciate the prayer.
Who is St. Peregrine

· Registered
501 Posts
My wife is in a bad way. She was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 2 years ago. She's been in and out of cancer treatment hospitals from Chicago to Mexico with too little progress. Her spirits are down as she starts another round of chemo this week. If you could put in a good word for her, we'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Sorry for your wife's health issue, I will pray to Jesus to give her comfort and healing.

· Registered
963 Posts
BB, I can't speak for the rest of the group, I for one am sure glad you have shared your vast understanding of religion, what one is strange, and who our Lord pays attention to.
From what I have noticed all steeples seem to point up, towards Heaven.

· Registered
963 Posts
I stand by my original post, and for the record do have an understanding of the Bible, but I wont debate who is wrong or right, as you are entitled to your belief. Also, I wont trample on another person's religion, or the Church they attend, instead, I will let the man in charge decide that on judgement day.
My opinion of you has not changed, but I have regrets for posting in this thread, and apologies to the original poster, for trespassing here.

· Super Moderator
36,458 Posts
Three posts have been deleted by a member here who now has a 2 week vacation. The purpose of this thread by the OP was for prayer request, good wishes from members because of fellowship we have with each other. The member in his first post did not even mention anything relevant to the thread....wishes for the best for the family of the OP at(1 week off) and instead questioned something in a previous post from a month ago, then in subsequent posts continued in the same line of a religious debate(2 weeks off). Members here have their own believes and ideas of theology, The Bible and God. A prayer request thread is NOT the place to bring controversy , a prayer request thread is a place to offer comfort. If after the 2 week ban is up the member decides to return hopefully he will be a bit wiser...

· Registered
1 Posts
Father, I pray in Jesus' holy name for full restoration and healing. We know from your word that you love us and want us healthy. We also know that your name is above all names including cancer. Your word also says that, By your stripes we are healed. You are not a respector of persons, and that what you do for one you will do for others. Bless this man and heal his wife. Give the doctors wisdom and let them do their personal best for this woman. To you Lord be all glory and honor.

· Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Update -
When I initially posted my prayer request last September, I had the thought my wife might not make it to Christmas. She had a CT scan earlier this week and I thought it time to share her progress with you.

Her CT results show the size of the tumor in her lung has reduced in size by half. Her liver shows no change, but it's not getting worse. Her CEA (Cancer Embryonic Antigen or cancer marker) scores have been improving since mid-November. She looks better and has more energy. She is exercising again. She is able to take short walks with me and the pups. She has been able to reduce her pain meds enough that she is beginning to drive again. We aren't out of the woods, of course. But, there is good reason for optimism.

We thank you for your continuing support and prayers.

· Registered
945 Posts
Update -
When I initially posted my prayer request last September, I had the thought my wife might not make it to Christmas. She had a CT scan earlier this week and I thought it time to share her progress with you.

Her CT results show the size of the tumor in her lung has reduced in size by half. Her liver shows no change, but it's not getting worse. Her CEA (Cancer Embryonic Antigen or cancer marker) scores have been improving since mid-November. She looks better and has more energy. She is exercising again. She is able to take short walks with me and the pups. She has been able to reduce her pain meds enough that she is beginning to drive again. We aren't out of the woods, of course. But, there is good reason for optimism.

We thank you for your continuing support and prayers.
Great news - prayers will continue! God bless you both!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts