Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :bluelogo:

Have some sad news.

My 39 yr old son, Nicholas has developed a Lymph Tumor.

He will be operated on Monday. Then to the Cancer Clinic on Tuesday.

He has a wonderful Wife. Two sons and a daughter.

We lost his Mother to Hodgkins, 33 yrs ago...... come January.

Send PRAYER.

Thank you kindly.

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
10,781 Posts
As difficult and devastating as a cancer diagnosis can be, the good news is that you're now in a position to address the disease and do something about it.

Nothing in life is sure, but the skill of surgeons and the research being done in stopping cancer can turn hope into success.

Make sure your son knows he's among friends here, several of whom have confronted this disease.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Prayers are on the way for Nicholas and the family.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
May God Bless and comfort you and your family Mark! God please give healing and strength to Nicholas and guidance to the doctors for the best treatment! Amen!

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Mark prayers sent, I had the same at 16 yrs old, lost a bunch of Lymph nodes still here mate, may God comfort this family at this time and guide the surgeons hand when necessary....

Paul

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Praying for healing and comfort for Nick, and for our Father to guide the Doctor's hands and thoughts.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I will put Nicholas and his family on my everyday prayer list. I am a two time cancer survivor. There is life after cancer as has been witnessed in this forum. Just remember two things. God loves you and your family and He cares about what is going on in their lives.

·
Registered
22,136 Posts
Hey Mark,
So sorry to hear about your son. Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Later,
Curt

1 - 20 of 95 Posts