Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,946 Posts
Condolences to you and your entire family. Loss of a child is particularly tragic.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
This is terrible news, so sorry for the family, I'll be praying for their comfort. This has been an ugly last few days for receiving bad news; I have a good friend from the Navy who has been battling cancer and as of this summer seemed to be winning the battle, but 2 weeks ago he headed downhill and yesterday was placed in Hospice care, he can go anytime. A friend from my hometown and church growing up, she now lives in Louisiana, her 36 year old son, a Navy man, husband and father of two has also been battling cancer and has taken a serious turn for the worse. I understand we don't have control over these matters, but when it happens to young folks that haven't really had a chance to fully live their lives, it's sometimes overwhelming to deal with. :(

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Please pray for my adopted grandson Butch (Butchman) & his wife Melanie. Their teenage son, Elijah, died last week.
Just found your post. I am praying right now for you and your family in the death of your great-grandson Elijah. I will be at choir practice this evening and will with your permission share this with the choir members as we pray. Sincerely. bruce.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts