Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a flyer indicating Cole Distributing ( http://www.coledistributing.com/ ) has gotten in a bunch of S&W 9mm pistols... apparently police trade in guns.

The photos indicate they are in pretty good shape... packed in heavy grease... the text offers them in two grades... 90% and 80%.

Several models are out of stock, but they show these still in stock... and the prices are pretty good.

M910
M39-2
M59
M5903
M5904
M5906
M5926 (very rare frame de-cock model)
M469
M669
M6904
M6906

I think I'm going to have to fill in a couple of holes in my collection...prices are pretty good.

FWIW

Chuck

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to the bottom of the page in the link... Select the heading "products" on the left... then if you scroll down all the way you will find an entry for "used used handgun sale." Click on that link and you will find the used handgun sale... :roll:

Chuck

·
Registered
90 Posts
What do you mean by "they are geese"? I was actually asking about the Cole Distributing guns but glad to hear you got a good deal from CDNN.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi John, I misunderstood you. Sounds like you got a good deal on a great gun. I carried a 5906 on duty for years and think it's gotta be one of the best pistols S&W has ever made. I bought mine new in 93 for $500 so you got a great deal. I e-mailed that Cole Dist asking if they would come down off of their price at all and they just poo-pooed me off saying their price is more than fair. I don't think so, so I'm just not going to buy anything from them. They claim the 5926 and 6926 are "rare". I think unique is more accurate, definately not rare.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought a 5903 that's near mint last Friday. I ran 200 rounds through it yesterday. It shoots OK unless compared to my M&P 9. I needed another 9 shooter so I'll keep it and may even carry it some off duty after I qualify with it. $350 OTD with one mag. I picked up two more mags at a show Saturday.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey countie mountie, I sure like those 3rd gen. 9mms. Sounds like you got a very nice one. I have a 4003TSW and an M&P40 and I really can't decide which one I like better. I started in law enforcement with a 5906 and so the 3rd gen guns are second nature to me in their operation but, I sure like the new M&P's. I guess I'll just have to keep both and make sure they get equal attention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts