Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a small unexpected windfall in the mail Tuesday, so, that evening, I took a portion of it and ordered some accessories for a reloading press. The box was on my doorstep the next day before noon. Admittedly, I only live about 100 miles from their warehouse, but it's still pretty impressive to have an order delivered in less that 18 hours. UPS didn't do too bad either.

Hector

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
I order more often than I should from Midway (can't resist some of their sales) and I have never had a bad experience with the order or the shipping (but I do try to wait for the no cost shipping times when I can).

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Midway has a great marketing scheme: 1] Free shipping at regular prices or 2] Expensive shipping on sale priced inventory. About 0nce-a-Month the bullet gods will smile on you with sale prices and free shipping. The order coming this week was sale priced but had $14 shipping. No deal for me, waited 2 days and got the "free shipping on $49 order" , and it was Bingo. Saved $15 on bullets and $14 on shipping.

EDIT: 10-18-20: Neighbor came over seeking stuff. Went back to MidwayUSA, Yahooo! Bullets on sale and / Free shipping. My box will be free to me, and neighbor saves , money because of my smart shopping. His price is still less than retail & shipping, and he has bullets on hand, not the "empty shelf" reality.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Midway is great the problem is shipping UPS the order is lost when transferred to USPS , two finally showed up month later one was never found

1 - 5 of 5 Posts