Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear S&W Fans,

I am pleased to join this knowledgeable group of S&W fans! I am a shooter, hunter and Marine officer so I bring some small experience to the table. My antecedents in the shooting fraternity run back through the generations, as my grandfather was Major Charles Askins, the shotgunning expert, and my father was Colonel Charles Askins, a superb handgunner, hunter, gunfighter, paratrooper, and prolific author on subjects that we are all interested in. I am presently retired in San Antonio after long years of service in both the Marines, as an aviator, and subsequent years abroad in various Embassies of the United States.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey W,

Welcome to :bluelogo:

Thank you for your Service.

Later, Mark

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
12,445 Posts
Welcome from north Florida!

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Welcome mate..

thewelshm

·
Registered
17,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. Never set your experience as menial as I have learned a lot and think I have contributed a little. My opinion is when we quit learning or contributing then we are dead. Look forward to pictures ad history on your guns.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida. weiweinp

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
22,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
A hearty Buckeye welcome from NE Ohio. I have also read the writing of your ancestors. As a youth they were an influence on my thinking.

Kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts