Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help with a manufacture date for my S & W model 59 - serial number A451xxx would be greatly appreciated.

Just out of curiosity, do all model 59s say “pat’s pending” on the right side of the slide.

I’d also like to know the meaning of “Marcas Registradas”. Sounds like registration mark. Sorry if I sound too needed, the manufacture date is really what I’m most interested in. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Shipped 1977-78.
"Just out of curiosity, do all model 59s say “pat’s pending” on the right side of the slide." - beats me.
“Marcas Registradas” - S&W guns patented in Spain to stop copies made there.

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Greetings mate..

Thewelshm

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Any help with a manufacture date for my S & W model 59 - serial number A451xxx would be greatly appreciated.

Just out of curiosity, do all model 59s say “pat’s pending” on the right side of the slide.

I’d also like to know the meaning of “Marcas Registradas”. Sounds like registration mark. Sorry if I sound too needed, the manufacture date is really what I’m most interested in. Thanks in advance.
Mine has pats pending on the right side.
I bought mine in the 70's and it has been flawless.

IMG_20161030_111259364_HDR.jpg

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you WendyZXZ, I’m glad I found this forum. It’s my pleasure to be here.

Greetings, you’ve been here a while. Nice!

Beautiful, mine is nickel plated. I’m taking her to the range on Monday ... our first date!

·
Premium Member
16,909 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Please put up a picture of your 59.

·
Registered
10 Posts
A very interesting model that definitely deserves attention. It's like meeting a girl, if she hooked right away, then you need to try to continue communicating with her. Guys who spent time on similar sites and chatted with a girl using webcams? What are your impressions of this kind of communication? By the way, here on this site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/flirt4free-review/ you can read flirt 4 free review. Very useful information can be for those who is looking for the opportunity to chat with a girl using webcams.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My model doesn't have the patent. Pending on it. There are videos that talk about the model.

My serial number is A648XXX. Trying to findout info on mine too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts