Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My business partner is also a hunter. We've been tossing around the idea of going on a hunt in Texas this Winter. Wondering if any of you Texans can give me some ideas of where to go or who to use for a guiding company outside of San Antonio. My daughters down there and I'm thinking of spending some time at her place...

Anyrate, were just in the talking about it stage...but we're thinking late January or early February...

giz

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Giz, just a side note, I was down in San Antonio a few weeks ago. There was a hugh boar hit buy a car, had to go 400 lbs!! The Texas hill country is the place to go!! Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Before I married and was footloose and fancy free, I used to frequent cantinas down in S. El Paso. Man, you can't believe the number of pigs I picked up. Juarez was just as good, though. Tequila tends to blurr one's vision. So, most of my pigs were not nearly as ugly as I thought. I wouldn't recommend Jar-ez today. Too many killings; they're up to about 2,800 so far.

I'll check with some of my single friends and see which places are still good.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
Before I married and was footloose and fancy free, I used to frequent cantinas down in S. El Paso. Man, you can't believe the number of pigs I picked up. Juarez was just as good, though. Tequila tends to blurr one's vision. So, most of my pigs were not nearly as ugly as I thought. I wouldn't recommend Jar-ez today. Too many killings; they're up to about 2,800 so far.

I'll check with some of my single friends and see which places are still good.

nbhaof nbhaof nbhaof

1 - 5 of 5 Posts