Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
13,752 Posts
People like to bash the Raven, but I've owned several over the years and they were all super reliable with what limited shooting I put them through. The bullets might keyhole at 50', but they never jammed :)
Can't say that I think a whole lot of it but for what it is, there's no complaint. And I agree with you, they don't jam...........I've had one for a long time and it goes bang every time. It once had a magazine problem but once it was replaced, it's been reliable.

Hand Wood Sleeve Rectangle Wood stain

· Super Moderator
36,442 Posts
Any firearm the primary and with many the only real requirement is to go bang every time you pull the trigger. I have heard the same about Hi-Point, those and Raven will never win many accolades but if they work and are what someone can afford and they like that is what matters.

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any firearm the primary and with many the only real requirement is to go bang every time you pull the trigger. I have heard the same about Hi-Point, those and Raven will never win many accolades but if they work and are what someone can afford and they like that is what matters.
I have shot this a few times and it goes bang every time. Never has jammed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts