Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LGS guy just got in a Canadian-made Para-Ordnance P10-45 from another gun sell-off from his local sheriff's office. Without shooting or dismantling it, and with only a visual inspection, it appears to be in really good shape. I'm not sure of its age, but the serial number is TM20xx. His asking price is $400, which seems pretty cheap compared to what I've seen on some Internet sites. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these guns, and maybe its age? Thanx for any help.

Sent from my Commodore 64 running Windoze 95

Reactions: Ft.Defiance

·
Super Moderator
19,374 Posts
I had one of these and I sold it in the box for $650 2 years ago. They are solid as a rock, very reliable and more accurate than most shooters will ever be. Para makes good products, even though they're different designs than we're use to seeing here in the states. At that price I wouldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
No experience with a P10, but I have my second P 14 limited in .45 and a P16 Signature in .40. All three have been great pistols. Totally reliable and very accurate. The grip is larger , but if that doesn't bother you, it sounds like a great buy to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts