1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Needs the spinning rims. Pimpin' ain't easy. 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Some 5' tall suburban housewife traded that in for an Infiniti QX80.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Some 5' tall suburban housewife traded that in for an Infiniti QX80.
LOL, Reminds me of seeing a suburban housewife trying to close the hatch on her Ford Excursion at the post office. She was under 5' WITH 6' HEELS. Even so she had to jump to catch the strap to lower the hatch.

I was all ready to be gentlemanly and help her (she was really cute) but she snagged it and pulled the hatch down. Looking back it might not have gone well.
Guess "short syndrome" affects girls as well as guys. 🤣

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
It started several years ago in Cal. with big 30" wheels called Dubs' and late model Chevy Impala's and Oldsmobiles nicked named Donk's ( Donkeys ) now they go even bigger with giant wire wheels

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Yellow

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
I see so many of such vehicles and just wonder that people have more money than taste...
I'd say their 'taste' and mine are 2 entirely different things. Look corny and cannot be at all practical for anything but a trailer queen.

Reactions: timcolr

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It started several years ago in Cal. with big 30" wheels called Dubs' and late model Chevy Impala's and Oldsmobiles nicked named Donk's ( Donkeys ) now they go even bigger with giant wire wheels

View attachment 483731
That's just f-wording sad. Really triggers my gag reflex. The rubber band around my potato chip bag is thicker than those tires. I don't know what's worse, those wheels and tires, or that puke yellow color. Wonder if the guy stole a gallon or two from the Yellow Cab garage? Somebody shoot that thing, put it out of its misery.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Although they are not what I would want! Those rims and tires cost more then the vehicles are worth in most cases!!

·
Premium Member
3,116 Posts
Every time I see one of those ridiculous setups, this is what comes to mind.

Reactions: WendyZXZ

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Every time I see one of those ridiculous setups, this is what comes to mind.

View attachment 483830
I'd be proud to ride in that stagecoach, or even stand beside it. I wouldn't be caught dead in that Hummer. Someone did an excellent job of restoration on that coach, didn't they?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts