Smith And Wesson Forums banner

161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Thanks Wendy. Today he began putting some weight on it. Took him walking outside as it was such a beautiful day.

betta fish tumor cure

Reactions: WendyZXZ

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #163

·
Premium Member
16,885 Posts
Poor little things. Working so hard at being ballast.

Reactions: K22

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Peach is healing rapidly and still is managing to get some sleep in between meals.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Our cats like to move small stuffed animals all over the house. We finally realized they were talking to us. How our cats let us know to turn up the heat.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
We had our new Weber delivered today. The cats have given it their seal of approval.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
I love the help my cats give me when I am working on a project. I went outside to take advantage of high cloud light and ended up with more help than I knew what to do with. We finally got it done. They are worth every penny.

gill parasites betta

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Yesterday we had a practice grilling session with our new Weber. The two outside male cats were pretty juiced up.

When are you going to start grilling?

Maybe you didn't hear him? Let's get to grilling.....
high quality image hosting

Is the food ready yet?

Guess who got most of the pork tenderloin left overs?

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #177

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
This June has been so hot we finally broke down and installed the a/c for the outside cats. I got no help from any of them which is what cats are about. But they should enjoy the outdoors when it gets too oppressive for them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
All of my life I've been allergic to cats.
I've been intrigued and curious about them but some of them have caused my throat to close up leaving me unable to breath.
Lot's of people over the years have explained all about cat dander and touching my face.
Somehow it always came out sounding like it was my fault. I even had a girlfriend tell me that I could get allergy shots for it....after I told her it was her cat or me. The cat won.

Curiously, not all cats would cause me breathing problems. Of course, I kept a wide berth and just figured out that maybe that was why they didn't bother my allergies.
To further complicate things I had to run a steady barrage of attempts made by my loving wife justify why we needed a cat.

One morning a few months ago.....
We are sitting on the back porch drinking our morning coffee when this orange cat runs across our back yard to jump up in my lap. I've never laid eyes on this cat before. He completely ignores my wife and commences to turn on the charm with me.....me. I guess he didn't get the memo.

Well, he is here to stay now.
Allow me to introduce El Gato.

161 - 180 of 186 Posts