Smith And Wesson Forums banner

141 - 160 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
nice photos. we've lost 2 out of 3 of our babies in the last year. oddly the one remaining is the oldest, 16 yrs. black like the one in your first pic. luckily the memories remain.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I hear you. We lost two of our outside cats two years ago but gained one. We have quite a cat cemetery growing in our southeast corner of the lot. Our oldest is 15 and she came with the house. Three inside cats and three outside cats so far this year. We have two that like to stop by for food and water but the resident outside male doesn't let them stay long; he reminds them if they stay they get fixed. That drives most of them off.

·
Premium Member
16,885 Posts
Maybe it has a taste for Ham Burger.

Reactions: K22 and bearcat6

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Well we have a new outside cat. A male, stripped tabby, with very short hair. He has been hanging around since spring getting braver every week. About a month ago we were able to touch him and he is now demanding his food every morning. Sunday he disappeared and came back late Monday pretty beat up, bleeding and not to spry. Thursday we took him to the vet and the vet took him to surgery. He is now neutered and his leg is all stitched up. I picked him up this afternoon and he is back recovering.

We are calling him Peach. Now we see if he stays around or moves on to greener pastures.

Peach at rest (6) (Large).JPG

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #152 (Edited)
Yesterday the wife and I put up some gingerbread on our summer kitchen. Our newest outdoor cat, Peach, gave it the cat seal of approval. He was, as you can imagine, a very big help with the project.

IMG_1710 (Large).JPG

IMG_1711 (Large).JPG

IMG_1713 (Large).JPG

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Our newest outside cat, Peach, has settled in nicely this winter. One of the family now.

·
Premium Member
16,885 Posts
Looks like he's been fightin' too.

Reactions: K22

·
Super Moderator
31,858 Posts
He is sacked out pretty good there! We have a wool blanket that looks like that one, with a flannel look to it. I love nice warm wool blankets when it is chilly.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Well our newest cat has lost his first fight that we know of. He will be restricted to quarters for the duration. Antibodies seems to be working.

141 - 160 of 186 Posts