Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize we’re into the new year and Christmas is now behind us, but we’ve been busy and I finally got around to doing some things. Best news is that by allowing my knee to heal and the use of a day and a different night time leg brace, I’m back in the game and took down my Christmas lights yesterday without help, YES! Being on a roll, today I did some wall maneuvers of pictures to make room for the gift our kids and grandkids chipped in for; Framed, with etched brass publishing medals of book titles to recognize my paltry published writing efforts, I was truly surprised! I’m attaching a picture of today’s wall hanging efforts and PLEASE don’t remind me they’re not equally spaced, I’ve realized it since I stood back for the picture and my number one dog Rocky said it…. I pointed out the County Pound has a ‘position’ for him if he chooses, not surprising, he shut up.

The better gift is what the kids and grandkids gave my beautiful wife! It’s much more ‘high tech’, an actual website you’ll have to click on and I’m providing (with full permission) the password to see it. I’ve said here many times that for being the worst Christian sinner on record, I still have been blessed with family and even a second wife in life that is truly an Angel from heaven living amongst us, I’m not alone in the thought. I’m sharing more of my life here with you than I probably should, but I feel deep down that happiness is a good thing and it can only lead to more of the same!

Merry Christmas 2020

Password: Bonma2020!

·
Banned
5 Posts
Family traditions are always amazing! You have a great family! COVID showed us how important is the time spent together and how much we should take care of our closest people. Unfortunately this year I spent Christmas far away from my family. I was caught in all the flight restrictions in Germany. The sweetest thing is that through some of my friends here, my mom was able to send me my present: a cute photo blanket with my family photo on it. Imagine what emotions extended me. Our reunion was full of happy tears!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts