Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's a good one!

"The apocalyptic world vision you hold has been a strip landing for those who have hated progress throughout history. Your apocalyptic predictions have been made for millennia, and, we’re still here. We will still be here long after you’ve grown up and we have forgiven you for skipping classes, thereby lowering the intelligence quotient of an entire generation."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/11/open-letter-greta-thunberg-jason-d-hill/

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
THAT was awesome!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Amazing that a child can cause such a stir!
How was her childhood destroyed? She is a child?
As I mentioned in other threads how much of an imprint did that $6mill yacht make on the environment when it was made. Is it fiberglass, carbon fiber and other toxins??. What of all the massive electronics on board??
How did she get to the Dakotas after sailing the ocean??

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I tell people that if they want to save the planet, start by buying Made in USA. Buying goods from a country on the other side of the planet with the worst pollution, and then shipping it across the largest ocean on the planet isn't very smart.

Thunberg similarly should have stayed home.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
As I mentioned above here is a bit on the construction of the yacht. So as far as Zero carbon it is all BS. Much like electric cars use no gas, but how are the charged??
However, reports in Germany have now revealed two people will have to jet out to America to return the ship to Europe.

Some news sources claimed a further two will also fly out to meet up with Greta, however those reports have yet to be confirmed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9739595/greta-thunbergs-carbon-free-yacht-trip-flights/

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/how-green-is-greta-thunbergs-transatlantic-trip/ar-AAFKBCu

·
Premium Member
6,395 Posts
How was her childhood destroyed?
By her parents and other lunatic adults and teachers who are filling children's heads with this apocalyptic idiocy to serve a political agenda. It should be classified as mental child abuse as far as I'm concerned. Like those kids who were marched into Diane Feinstein's office convinced the Earth was going to be uninhabitable. I chuckled DF got what she deserved, but the sad reality is that adults have done these children a horrible disservice.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
[/B]

That commonality being fear. Get people scared of something, you can sell them on just about anything.
You sell them the solution. Doesn't matter if it works, you sell them the cure for the disease you gave them. Pretty old racket.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You sell them the solution. Doesn't matter if it works, you sell them the cure for the disease you gave them. Pretty old racket.
snake-oil-salesman-1.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Greta,

Sit down, now. Keep your mouth shut!

Signed,
A Thinking Adult

That is much simpler, and does not consume as many carbon-free electrons.

The large number of 'Greta Followers' is another disappointing example of the rarity of 'Common Sense'.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts