Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang that Kevin Keith...knew I shouldn't have opened his thread!
Duck Vent-O'-Rhino be damned... :mrgreen:

Pawn shop find this morning....

624 Lew Horton Special....

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Pawn Shop?

Hope you aren't fishin' in my hidey holes there "Tenderfoot"... ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sebago Son said:
Pawn Shop?

Hope you aren't fishin' in my hidey holes there "Tenderfoot"... ;)
Meant to tell ya'....

Marceau says Hi! :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I'd sooner bet Dick LaBreque.... I hear they have a Chair in the Waiting Room with your name on it.... ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sebago Son said:
I'd sooner bet Dick LaBreque.... I hear they have a Chair in the Waiting Room with your name on it.... ;)
False Rumors! Not True....at all :eek:

I do however have a private parking space reserved in my name at KTP next to the owners spot.

Oh, by the way...

Kim says Hi!

Really nice guy. Personally, sold me the gun in the front. Wait til I show you the S.N. on that one at the RedNeck shoot :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Actually Jeff told me that they had a couple of Stainless "Short Barrelled .44's" coming in.... I told him that unless they were in boxes I wasn't really interested because mine are all Blued Steel. :twisted:

Did you pass north on the Maine Turnpike tonight? I headed south on Monday AM and on the way home tonight, I got caught between two sepreate accidents.... one Northbound, the other south. One was TWO camper-type trucks across all three lanes just before the Wells exit and the other was in York. No place to go, and you couldn't turn around. Took me three hours to get from the tolls to the Saco exit.

Makes a guy wanna work from home! ..... :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drew,

I'm actually not on the road. One of the benefits, I'm on Vacation :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hear ya buddy. Between the construction on 95 and the NitWits that are on the highways...the Summer drive simply sucks...

On a lighter side, my sources say that two Horton 3" 657's are on the market....Hmmmmm, race ya' for em' :mrgreen:

By the way, Howell wanted me to say Hi for him kihfL !!!

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Giz,

Don't need any more Horton 657's either.... between the 3" RB and the 657 Mountain Gun I'm all set for the neo-classic .41's.

Did you see that 58 that was up for grabs over by Cush? You don't have one of those yet do you?..... lessssseee, how many are in the man room downstairs? 6? 7? 8? Can't remember..... I'll have to go count the boxes.... :twisted: If you want to see what one looks like I guess I can send you some snapshots....

You keep digging up all these modern smiths while "On Vacation" and Julie will make you go back to work to balance HER checkbook..... :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naw, had those 58's and move them ponies along... :mrgreen:

Hey, Bob is opened back up...he's hangin' in there.

One of us needs to go down there and buy that Old Ezra .45 that's hangin on the wall. Seriously... ;) Think we both know that we shouldn't let that one get blown to the 4 winds, ~ before he closes down...

Giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Maybe, but I'm "out of commission" for a while..... literally.

That and I had one of my regular sellers bring me by a STONE MINT Winchester Model 54 from 1927 in 7 x 57.

It's one rare Jose~ and has taken most of the pennies outta my poke....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I tell you what Drew, I'll give you $1500 for the model 54 and you can go get the .45 in question. Hell, I'll even drive you there and feed you dinner again for that price.

All to help a brothah out. ;)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Cush said:
All to help a brothah out. ;)
Sure Cush.... that's a fair price.... unless of course yuu want the stock and the barrel too..... that would require another $1000 ea before I break even......

Do I still get the ride and feed?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts