Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope, I'm not a marine. I'm a lifelong California resident who supports 2A vocally and financially. My first firearm purchase was a Springfield Armory M1A back in 1988 and I've added 20 more firearms since then not including the three I've sold. My sole S&W firearm is a Model 686 357 Magnum that I purchased in 1997. I had a Model 4006 .40 Caliber in 1990, but sold it to a friend who always shot it better than I could. I don't get the opportunity to play with my long guns as often as I like, mostly because there's hardly anywhere left to shoot them legally where I live, but I get to the indoor range with my pistols and revolvers at least once every month. I enjoy handloading immensely. I don't load in bulk, but my little RCBS single stage press has served me well for decades. Most recently I added a RMR to my Glock 31 pistol. It helps compensate for my aging eyes, but my astigmatism still prevents me from seeing the dot sharply enough to to make one hole targets. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing to this forum.

·
Premium Member
11,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Greetings mate

Thewelshm

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
22,231 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!:cool:

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
12,685 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Hi Puritan,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.