Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31,473 Posts
Sweet! Like the grips..they are in great condition.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here, posted in the wrong place. Yes, the stocks are in great shape, they are also numbered to the revolver. Big Larry

·
Registered
black powder shooter
4,142 Posts
very nice.. even though i have sworn off ay more service sighted guns that one would change my mind..

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Hey BL,

Wow! Another fine, fine revolver!

Thank you kindly for sharing...

Later, Mark

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
I like that one. No frills. (y)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M&P is a no frill gun, except for the M&P Target, which was the 1st K38. They really put in an effort to make them nice in the pre war days, even for a basic cheapie. Lots of them went to PD's for many years. My BIL, a retired SDPD officer was issued one back in the early 70's. He opted carrying his 4" M19 with 38 rounds. No magnums allowed, although the crooks had them? Stupid regulation.
I have them in 2", 4", 5", and 6" and have never fired one. Thanks, Big Larry

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all. No snide comments about showing off. Everyone likes the pics, and I enjoy being part of this Forum. More to come later. Big Larry

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Hey BL, show off all you want, I like looking at those treasures you have. It’s the only way I’ll get to see some of them. Thank you, Hank. PS- I don’t think of it as showing off. More like sharing an addiction!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all for your nice comments. A few on other forums have accused me of being a showoff, but I have a poor mans collection, nothing fancy, but great learning tools. I like to share, and I like to learn.
My main collecting interests are in Winchesters. The S&W's are a side line. Thanks again, Big Larry

·
Premium Member
21,072 Posts
I'm jealous of your guns, showoff! :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello my friend. I am quite jealous of your guns too. You are a good man Charlie Brown. Your input is greatly appreciated, and you have a sense of humor. Big Larry😁

1 - 18 of 18 Posts