Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I found this Askins Design Border Patrol Holster this week in a used stuff box at my local gun shop. Ignored it until i spotted a stamped marking neat the rear muzzel of the holster. in 6 lines in a 1 1/4 x 9/16" rectangle MADE BY S. D. MYERS SADDLE CO. EL PASO, TEXAS FOR CENTRAL EQUIPMENT CO. MILLIS, MASSACHUSETTS
I did not have an Askins design Border Patrol Holster but do now. Of course it was not sold to the public by S. D. MYERS but they sold enough to this police supply company in Millis MA to have a special marking stamp made.

standard.jpg

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I have Various plain field carry holsters like the Hunter 1100, Bucheimer perfect fit, Smith & Wesson model 21, H H Heiser 418, but did not have an example of George Lawrence Co. Challenger holster. Lawrence holsters are some of my favorite Holsters. My good friend Tom sent me 5 examples of the Lawrence Challenger Holster. Below are pictures of 3 revolver Challenger Holsters. N Frame 6.5" #530. K frame 4" # 543, and 3" J frame # 541. My SR 1911 fits in this 1-C Lawrence Challenger Holster #518. The Black holster is size #611 for a S&W Model 41 22lr with field 5" barrel.

standard.jpg
standard.jpg standard.jpg standard.jpg

21 - 22 of 22 Posts