Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to see what year my 357 mag is i inherited from my dad. I know its on a k frame. Its the older style. How much it is worth.Can anyone help me out here?

Its model 19-4
S# 68k81##
Any info on this beauty would be appreciated.
Thank you

· Registered
18,051 Posts
Im trying to see what year my 357 mag is i inherited from my dad. I know its on a k frame. Its the older style. How much it is worth.Can anyone help me out here?

Its model 19-4
S# 68k81##
Any info on this beauty would be appreciated.
Thank you
Value depends almost completely on condition. Accessories like the box and original tools would enhance the value

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Air gun Trigger Sleeve Gun barrel Shotgun

Value depends almost completely on condition. Accessories like the box and original tools would enhance the value
There is nothing wrong with it. I shoot it. Its not scratched up. No i dont have the box just the gun. Really trying to find out yr of it. Thanks for the info

· Registered
11,102 Posts
you wont retire on the $ if you sell it. but it should be worth 1m to you?. shoot it in good health mate.

thewelshm

· Registered
12,061 Posts
Hey 68,

Welcome to S&W!

Way to go! Pics of your Dad's M-19 ......right out the gate!!

Sorry for your loss.....

Later, Mark

· Registered
41,821 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Was lucky to get my 19-4 for under $600 a few years back. Now prices are climbing. $650-700 is a fair price. Hope you shoot that beauty. Great inheritance and something to cherish if you decide to keep it.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Beautiful gun. The k frame .357s are my favorite Smith and Wesson revolvers. That would be a 700+ dollar gun in my neck of the woods! Enjoy the heirloom.
Thank you spaceman, i love this 357 mag. It is a beauty. I enjoy it alot and its right on target hehe. One of the best guns i own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.