1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Not much to say about that. Same old story, you're either a Democrat or an Uncle Tom. I'll bet Trump gets more black votes than Biden will, but they'll report it an a deceptive way so you'll never know, or they'll just lie.

Last time I checked, voter registration cards and ballots don't have a place to report the voter's race, so anyone who claims X% of blacks voted for something is lying.

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ol' creepy just wants to scare the blacks back on the ol' plantation!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yea .. Joe and the dems .. they do love the black folks. Just don't want to visit with them, or have them live next door or anything ...

See if you stop handing out crap and start creating meaningfull change and opportunities for success without handouts ... well they might move into some of their neighborhoods and we cant have that.

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
Obama said it would be a personal insult if blacks didn't get out the vote for Hillary. Madelene Albright said there would be a special place in Hell for women who didn't vote for Hillary. Well.... uh...

Biden recently said if voters believe Tara Reade then they shouldn't vote for him. Now Biden is babbling that in order to be black you have to vote for a senile old white guy? LOL!

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Old white Uncle Joe knows black folks better than black folks do.... man.
Just ask "I carries a heavy load, but I ain't's a complaining" Hilldabeast.
The heavy load is male bovine scat.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Seems to me, when you boil it all down, he is saying, "I take your vote for granted." The Demon-crats have been buying the African American votes with empty promises for decades. I hope the black community comes to realize that, at some point.

Hector

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More of them realize it than will admit it.

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,479 Posts
I got news for you Joe, you ain't black either.
I remember when Obama won his 1st election. What did he do to support poor folks?

Absolutely nothing.

Good luck with Biden.

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
Apparantly his handlers have realized how stupid he is and they are now in full damage control mode trying to walk back what he said.
'Basement' Biden is the ideal candidate for President. He's 100% moldable into whatever 'they' want him to be. Like Play Dough. Said before and will again, a Biden presidency is just 4 more years of Obamanomics.

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As I've always said, the dems will vote for a ham sandwich running on the dem ticket.

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
what a maroon Biden is.....

thewelshm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts