Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped in here to help support the new board and to make sure that a certain county mounty didn't get out of line and annoy anyone too much.

I'm Leland, formerly of the old place, currently looking for a new place to hang my (virtual) baseball cap.

Yep, Charlie, it's me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
c pierce said:
Welcome leland Over here charlie is a national treasure. :)
Around here he's known as a local disgrace, so I guess it evens out in the end, eh?

·
Super Moderator
10,857 Posts
Hey Leland, welcome to the forum. Glad you made it, if for nothing else than to jab Charlie and Joe. :twisted:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Leland - avoid the dark side...
please keep up the excellent LE work you do... you make a difference within your community, and, those of us who read your dissertations...you give us faith~!

George

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Hi Leland,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. hpzl;n;

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Leland.... So good to have you here amongst us once again.... This forum is beginning to remind me alot of the other board back in the early days or 2001 when there were alot of fine posters and not much (if any riff-raff)..... that is it did, until you, Joe and Charlie showed up .... :lol:

Oh, and don't worry about Giz.... he didn't mean anything by that "Troll" remark... this place is so nice that many of us are still waiting for that other shoe to fall...

I'm sure he's as embarrassed as hell.....

Drew

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hello and welcome, Leland.
Hope you enjoy the site and the company.
Don
welcome01

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Leland, welcome aboard sir. A pleasure to have you.

·
Super Moderator
10,857 Posts
Sebago Son said:
Leland.... So good to have you here amongst us once again.... This forum is beginning to remind me alot of the other board back in the early days or 2001 when there were alot of fine posters and not much (if any riff-raff)..... that is it did, until you, Joe and Charlie showed up .... :lol:

Oh, and don't worry about Giz.... he didn't mean anything by that "Troll" remark... this place is so nice that many of us are still waiting for that other shoe to fall...

I'm sure he's as embarrassed as hell.....

Drew
Yeah, at least he deleted it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love trolls, especially when they're simmered over an open fire, and while I don't like to brag (much), I am an expert at cooking them. :twisted:

And alas, yes, I have gone over to the dark side; you're likely as not to find me sporting a bottom feeder nowadays, but at least I still have SOME pride.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Oooooooo Leland.... Nice. Collins Linen Micartas?

Nothing spells F-U-N like a slow roasted troll.... but alas, they're few and far between over here....

Drew

G

·
0 Posts
Leland,

My apologies....When you first posted to Charlies thread and under the name Skank Killer....I jumped the gun. Think I looked at the name you picked, and said oh boy ~ here we go...

Any friend of Charlies is good people....

But that name you picked really threw me :oops:

giz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts