Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy howdy, Oklahoma ranks #4 in gun friendly :p Only have 2 Smiths at present and it was the 15-22 that brought me here.. .22 is cheap to shoot and abundant "currently".. The wife and I both shoot and have a backyard that most will envy.. We're what's called homesteaders, with always a chore to do.. Nothing better than eating bacon you butchered and cured yourself.. If you've never had a garden mater, you've never had a mater..:D Our kids shoot and our grandkids shoot.. We are RED blooded Americans thru and thru, and we cherish the 2nd as well as all the others being stepped on.. We have graying hair and may just have become a wee bit anal about the way the country is heading.. 3rd time I've posted this pic but here is the 12 yo grand daughter I believe with the Colt / walther M-4 .22..

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Welcome from over in the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
10,173 Posts
Welcome from just south of ya. You've come amongst like minded folks here.

that picture of the butt nugget? Was that a peanut nugget next to the regular one? Never had hens, so don't know!

·
Registered
20,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice little range ya got there. Glad to have you with us.:)

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. I can see where the 100 shots in less than 30 minutes went in that last picture.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts